Curious, thoughtful, kind, & funny Loving, loved, lovable This is my boy Ben. Just in case you haven't met him. Suprises in life can end up just plain wonderful.
I just came across your blog from the Bliss website links. Our youngest granddaughter was the sweet surprise in our family. A joyful heart and the most loving child. Now she is 13 and told her Dad she was going to shave her legs, pierce her ear and getta guy! Life with Caroline is always full of smiles and giggles. I can see Ben is just the same way and he fills your heart with much joy too.
4 comments:
Ben is the most loveable little boy! Well, come to think of it all three of your boys are!
I just love Love LOVE that sweet boy...there will always be a special place in my heart for Benners!
and one in his for you Jessie, don't act like you're moving to France though. Although AJ is a little far :)
I just came across your blog from the Bliss website links. Our youngest granddaughter was the sweet surprise in our family. A joyful heart and the most loving child. Now she is 13 and told her Dad she was going to shave her legs, pierce her ear and getta guy! Life with Caroline is always full of smiles and giggles. I can see Ben is just the same way and he fills your heart with much joy too.
Post a Comment