Thursday, July 10, 2008

Big Diet, part deux

Yes, we're still going for our pre-wedding, pre-baby weight here at the Byard house. Four more pounds gone this week...grand total of 12! And 11 for John. (we're competitive around here) This morning I had a celebratory mickey mouse pancake (see below) and there has never been a pancake this tasty in the history of breakfast food. It tasted just like pound cake, I swear. 
Lincoln (age 5) is even trying to help. Yesterday at the doctors office when John had to get shots, here's the conversation. 
John: " Lincoln, do I get to have a sucker for getting my shots?"
Lincoln: "Sorry Dad, no sugar on your diet"
So helpful. I haven't worn this shirt since two babies ago. That feels better than any baked potato could taste!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen, You look awesome. Way to go. Woodleaf desserts are killing us here! Talk to you soon.

Bonus Mom said...

Great job! You look fabulous! I totally need some motivation! I am huge!!!

Bonus Mom said...

Oh I forgot to comment on your dishes! These are the same dishes we use at our house! I even painted the kitchen to match :) I am definately adding you to my blogroll ;)

Domestic Bliss & FOUND said...

WAY TO GO Jen!!! I am really trying to get motivated to get the diet going over here- I will have to keep checking in for inspiration!!!
K

Cristine's Story said...

No wonder I woke up craving pancakes! Those yummy scents cross the street and creep into our house. We need Lincoln to come over and be our diet policeman!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails