Moms need a night out every once in awhile...had some fun chatting it up with some girlfriends last night. Had some proscuitto/fig & brie/apple bruschetta and raspberry chicken salad. Yum. Not to mention a delicious glass of malbec & a cabernet. Could have only gotten better if we'd had some "girl circle" dancing, but a girl can't have everything...thanks girls.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Ladies Night
Labels:
Business Card Holder,
Girls Night Out,
Mindy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Alexis is my kind of girl- what a perfect gift! Oh those business cards- in every pocket of your purse. At least you always know where to find one! it's just the other stuff you're looking for that isn't easy to spot. haha-
Happy Birthday Jen! So glad you had a fun night out!
K
Hi Jen!
Wish I could have joined you for girls night. Hopefully soon you will be in Seattle or I'll be in Arizona so we can see each other. Miss ya! Oh, my sis had her baby....I had the wonderful, amazing experience of being there. Check out her blog if you get a chance.
Love,
Jen
Post a Comment