I hope you're as excited about my blog's new look as I am! I wanted to have something that represented me a little bit more, and I think we've got it...what do you think? Give me some feedback friends. My new friend, Mike, did the creative work to make this happen...with, I'm sure, way too much input from me....he's an incredibly creative mixed media artist, who also knows tons about blogging, websites and that big wide world. You can sign up for one of his blogging, scrapbooking or art classes over at Mystic Paper, or check out his blog here. The picture below is a sample of his work.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Yay! Cute, cute, CUTE, Jen!
Glad you are using the photo in the header ... have to admit I'm a bit partial to it. ;-)
Happy July 4th!
It was great working with you. You are such a dynamic personality. Can't wait to see more of what you do. Talk soon!
-Mike
Post a Comment