
So, ten years of marriage and three kids in five years has not been kind on my body. Not that I was ever a "bikini-friendly", but I could wear a pair of shorts and be happy about it. Ditto for the husband.
John and I have launched an all out assault on the bodies, and it's going well! We've both lost 8 pounds this week!
I'm posting this for accountability, so help us out friends.
Keys to the Byard weight loss dream...
1. Don't eat everything you see
2. Don't eat white things (bad carbs & refined sugar)
3. Don't sit on your butt all day
4. Go to bed when you're starving at 10 pm
Thought you might enjoy this "8 pound lost" picture. We're going for 30-40 pounds each, so this could be an interesting picture progression! John said to say that he's hungry. duh. But your booty is looking really cute in your shorts babe.
Ben is obviously not into the low carb thing, but he is getting better with his fork. Little boys are so adorable shirtless!





5 comments:
Whhhhhaaattttt! 8 pounds in one week. I've been working my butt off for 3 weeks and have only lost 4. And I've only cheated once, and that was with a glass of wine, or two over at your house. No fair! Can we turn this into a neighborhood weight loss program? I'm out every morning doing the walk, and I've even broken into a jog. I could use some weight loss partners besides the ever faithful Golden Retriever!
What time do you walk in the morning? Maybe I could try to join you before the babies wake up. Let's talk diets....
good for you! you look really great.
Thanks Joanna! I'm working hard at it this time! No cheating :)
I've lost between 30 and 40 lbs doing the same thing you suggest plus adding low fat and only good fat to the plan. I almost never cheat...but waffles are an occasional special treat! (waffles with diced apple, blueberries and walnuts...mmm mmm mmm...topped with genuine maple syrup)
You look great!
Judy
Post a Comment