Tuesday, July 8, 2008

wag more, bark less

I'm not really a bumper sticker type of person...I think I change my mind too often to commit to a permanent sticker on my car for all to see. And I also don't want to turn anyone off to anything I'm advertising because of my driving...
But I saw this one yesterday while running around town and I thought "I could have that on my car". wag more, bark less. 
As mom. wife. neighbor. boss. friend. at the slow checker at the grocery. at the waiter who wants to chat while my three kids are destroying the restaurant. you read me, right? 
I think I'll try it today...I'll let you know how it goes.  

1 comment:

Domestic Bliss & FOUND said...

I love this Jen- so true!- I bark too much and need to remember to wag more too! Your site looks so good- I am so sure you are happy to have it up and running!- (lots of work!!!)-
xo-K

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails