Tuesday, July 15, 2008

ZuZu's Flower Shop & Downtown Mesa

One of my favorite places to shop is in my own neighborhood in Downtown Mesa...if you've never shopped here before, you're missing out on lots of great finds. My favorite flower shop,ZuZu's Petals, is owned by our neighbors...Marlene, Cindy & Bess. My favorite thing about them is that you can call the shop and say "Please make me something pretty for my friend", and you show up to something awesome every time. They're mind readers, seriously. My other favorite thing is that they can make pretty things really fast when your husband forgets something big or needs to make up for something he did...not that mine has ever needed to do that :)
So if you need flowers for any occasion, or just no occasion at all, stop by their shop at 40 No Macdonald. For a peak into what they do check them out here



1 comment:

Philippine flower shops said...

Well, that ,ZuZu's Flower Shop & Downtown Mesa looks interesting. Wish I can also visit their some other time to personally see the flowers there. Anyway, thanks for sharing this post. Keep posting!


-fern-

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails