Sunday, August 3, 2008

Big Diet - Part Quattro - Still Shrinking

Well, we started this adventure one month ago, and it's an ongoing battle, but we're winning! (we're competitive, so this verbage helps) John's down 20 and I'm down 18. I've slowed down a bit, so I'm adding a running program in this week with my friend Lindsey..."Couch to 5K". Do a 5K in nine weeks. Here's to running in 110 degrees...
John is headed to Africa tomorrow for two weeks, so I'm thinking he'll lose a few pounds in the travel process. I'm pretty sure there's no twinkies on safari. Doesn't his face look skinny? Way to go babe. I'm proud of you for avoiding the fruit pies and mini Nilla wafers. 
I remember a magnet my mom had on her fridge..."nothing tastes as good as being thin feels". Off to eat some more salad. 

2 comments:

Alanna said...

You guys look great!!! What an encouragement - my husband and I are embarking on a joint weight loss effort as well. Best - Alanna

Michelle :) said...

look at you skinny people! I missed your blogs. I would wake up at like, 6am last summer w/ my Aunt to walk in Gilbert.

it was hot. and it was 6 am.

happy training!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails