Monday, August 11, 2008

Preschool Man


Sometimes I wonder what's going on in Ben's cute head. How much does he understand? Remember? Check out the look on his face when he saw his preschool teacher, Ms. Megan, today. Hasn't seen her since May, and couldn't wait to get back to class. Oh Benners, you're a doll. 

3 comments:

Cristine's Story said...

I can't believe how those boys are growing up! Two in school and quiet time with Harrison. Enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

what a ladies man...how can anyone resist that darling face. He is growing up too fast! It's the best feeling in the world when you actually see how much he does remember, Jessie loves her Benners :)

Jules said...

I love you Benners. Have fun in school!! I agree you can definitely see what is going on in his sweet head.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails