Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Peeps



Spent the weekend with these cute ladies at our YoungLife Camp in Virginia, Rockbridge. It snowed on my arrival and was a nippy but nice 34 degrees.


This is one amazing group, spending their lives loving teen moms, and this is just one quarter of our amazing YoungLives staff.

Highlights from the weekend...

1. Getting to know these girls in a "hot tub talking" kind of way
2. Learning more about myself, why God created me like he did, and how to look more deeply at who I am created to be
3. Hearing the life stories of five of these women, and seeing the miraculous ways their hearts have been molded by their experiences.
4. Three glorious hours in the car each way to camp. Alone with my 90's station and thoughts.

Until next time East Coast. You're simply lovely.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails