Thursday, January 28, 2010

Oh, two.

Dear Ms. Monica,


Although I love this boy more than words can express, I also really love dropping him off at your pre-school. If you could see the two of us at Target, Starbucks or really any other store when the tantrum hits, you'd know why. Over seemingly little things, like the splitting of a cupcake, the 2 year old Jeckle and Hyde rears its ugly head. Flat on the floor, nose to the linoleum, sobbing gigantic tears and screaming about the injustice of the world.

I love that he can't even take the time to give me a hug as he runs to get to your playground. There are no tears on arrival or departure. You don't complain about his daily diaper blowouts. You dress up for work. And your staff has been there loving kids for 25 years.

Hats off to you Ms. Monica.

From the bottom of my heart,

Harrison's Mom


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails