Thursday, February 25, 2010

Nella's Story

I'm obviously partial to people with tiny ears, almond eyes and big hearts.

This story is so honest and beautifully written.
Just a warning, it will make you cry your face off, so be prepared.

My favorite part is right after Nella is placed in her arms, Kelle writes...

"I will never forget my daughter in my arms, opening her eyes over and over...she locked eyes with mine and stared...bore holes into my soul.

Love me. Love me. I'm not what you expected, but oh, please love me.

This was the most defining moment of my life. That was the beginning of my story."

6 comments:

Beverly said...

love her blog! Yes, I did cry buckets of tears at 2am reading her blog one night. It took me over a week to get my sleep back on track. :)

Jenny said...

holy buckets.
crying my eyes out

Anonymous said...

I read that yesterday too! And bawled. And smiled. And thought of your Ben. Have I told you how much I love him?

Shawna

Elizabeth said...

That blog lead me to many other great labor stories though Nellas story made me cry the most. So beautiful and touching thanks Jen for sharing your story and her link..

john byard said...

wow....i dont cry at much...but ya wow...

dad of ben, lincoln and harrison

Michelle :) said...

loveeeeee this <3

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails