Saturday, March 6, 2010

Small Office Space


I've been thinking about the wasted space we have in our houses. Keeping things we never use, disorganized closets, and lack of systems to keep things where we can find them. The house we're in currently is just about right for our family in the space department. Not too big, not too small. Keeps me on my toes in the organization department, and I can handle the cleaning.


Right now I have a whole room for sewing and office space, but if that goes away someday, I love this gorgeous, organized "office in a closet". Love the paint. Love the wallpaper. Love that there's room for pretty things to look at while you work.

You can check out the story and purchasing info here.

Image via Country Living

1 comment:

mikeandmelissafisher said...

Oh I LOVE this idea. We move very often and never know what size of house we'll be in next...I'll be keeping this in mind!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails