Monday, May 10, 2010

Big Change

June 2nd, 2010 will be my official first day as a stay at home mom.


As in, no paycheck, email addiction, phone-induced neck cramps, or travel. After 15 years in Young Life, I've decided it's time for me to be done. I'm so incredibly grateful for my time in YL, and yet I'm very excited about this next stage of life.

Trying not to plan to far ahead, but a few things I'm looking forward to. (I'd appreciate all current stay at home moms to temporarily allow me these fantasies)

Phone-free walks to Starbucks and the park with Bear.
Yoga and a six-pack. (ok, just yoga would be awesome)
Kinda clean closets.
Guilt-free sewing sessions, with wine. (only after 5pm, of course)
Cooking things that don't come in a Trader Joe's freezer package.
Long "walker"-walks with Benners, complete with "just one more step" cookies
Blogging for sanity. (and to feel like my stay at home life is oh, so glamorous)

Now, what to wear around the house?

1 comment:

Jenny said...

i cant wait to talk to you

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails