Friday, June 4, 2010

Odds and Ends



It's officially summer. We'll be trying out these Rootbeer Float Cupcakes this weekend. 


I was coveting this toy pull cart I saw on the playground this week. Good news is that it's 12.99 at Toys R Us!


We've been watching the Toy Story 3 trailer in our house. I won't judge you if the first part makes you cry. 


I had a six year relationship with LOST. I was one of the committed. Still thinking about how it ended. Wish I had thought to celebrate it like NotMartha.  


My kitchen is a little dull. Thinking about something bold with this New York canvas.  It would take up a whole wall!


Hope you have a weekend full of fun. We'll be ending the little league season with a picnic and adult softball game (i'm horrible!), a few playdates, and some friends are bringing food to our house to treat us to a BBQ! 


Hurry back monday for a giveaway you won't want to miss. Serious. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails