Wednesday, July 14, 2010

CB2 Design

One of the best treats after getting home from three weeks of camp was a stack of shiny, new magazines. One with coffee in the morning, iced tea during the afternoon and cabernet at night. But before I dove into Real Simple, Sunset or Martha Stewart, I happily turned the pages of the CB2 Catalog (Crate & Barrels more modern, economical twin sister). 

Here are a few of the things I'm currently selling out my attic on Craigslist to aquire...

Love the grass green wall file folders. Want to have one for each kid's homework, field trip slips and soccer sign-ups. 
I think a set of these firefly pendants would look great above my kitchen island. 

I've been looking for a rug for Bear and Ben's room that would be fun, comfortable and blend in with multiple colors. Here it is, the Hopscotch Rug. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails