Monday, August 30, 2010

I Heart Blogs



I'd like to introduce you to some blogs that I love...one at a time. Women I would be BFF's with if we lived next door. Here's Making it Lovely. Nicole is the author and she documents her life and the fixing up of her 100 year old bungalow. 


Love this idea of documenting a baby's growth during the first two years. Monthly pics in the same chair with a "marker" like the pin her daughter Eleanor is wearing. 


She's also working on her "30 before 30" list. I've missed that milestone, but thinking of starting my own list since I've got 10 months to go before my move into the next decade. Do you love this blog too? 

1 comment:

Liz said...

I heart your blog. I check it everyday sometime twice a day to see if there is an update..

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails