Friday, October 22, 2010

My Date with Gap




I've been looking forward to my shopping date all week. Been dying to use my Groupon coupon to Gap and there's always been something more important to do with my no-kid time. But this morning, I didn't let anything get between me and a new pair of skinny jeans. 

Did you see Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants? When I put these jeans on in the dressing room, it was a magical moment. They hide all the right areas, if you know what I mean. I've been looking for a longer jean skirt to wear with my brown leather boots. (modern cowgirl, right?) I didn't think I was a pocket dress girl, but this gray ruffle bib dress is both flattering and comfortable. 

The best part of my date with myself was that no one asked me if they could play my phone or crawled underneath the dressing room door. Mission accomplished. 

2 comments:

onehm said...

Kid-free time? What is that?? :)
So glad that you had a date with the Gap. I myself need to get over there, but not until I am a little bit less "plump" from this baby.

I'm happy for you that the skinny jeans are magic on your cute body. They are a very bad spell on mine...

Max said...

Girl -- this dress looked so good on you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails