Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Inspired


I swear, I'm still going to cooking for Thanksgiving, but that's about it. I'm passing on trace-your-hand turkeys, and construction paper pilgrim hats to focus on the days after Thankgiving...

Christmas decorating weekend. (John's favorite weekend of the year. Christmas lights, baby. You're going to be able to see the Giant Peach from Tijuana)

I've been collecting inspiration from magazines this month. Pick yourself up a Martha Stewart, Sunset, Real Simple, and Good Housekeeping if you like the pics on my inspiration board. (I miss you, Cottage Living. You always had the best ideas.)

Come on over for some cookies and cocoa. We'll listen to James Taylor's Christmas CD and spike our cocoa with Peppermint Schnapps (just a smidge). Sounds fun, right? 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails