Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Discover San Diego


My sweet husband treated me to a tuesday morning facial at Coronado BlissThe perfect gift after not feeling great for awhile and a busy weekend. Did I mention that I LOVE facials? I'd pick a facial over a massage any day of the week. 

Coronado Bliss is a new day spa & salon that was opened a few months ago by fellow former-Arizonans, Cindy and Bill Reitmeyer. It was gorgeous inside, and the facial room was incredibly peaceful and calming. My estetician, Audrey, did an great job asking questions about what I needed, my skin's condition and chose the scents I wanted used. She even went over my "hour" to do all of the things that my skin needed. 

This is definitely a spot to put on your list of things to do next time you visit. I'll definitely be visiting again soon! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails