Have you visited Portland? You've got to get there if you haven't. It's beautiful, clean, green and has so many fun things to do. Check out Travel Portland for the scoop on places to visit, best places to stay, restaurants you can't miss, and much more.
Here are some facts about Portland...
* Did you know you can't pump your own gas in Portland? All of Oregon in fact.
* Portland has no sales tax, so shop your heart out while you're there.
* All voting is done by mail. No standing in line at the polls.
* The city is divided by water. The Willamette river divides Portland east and west, and the Colombia divides Oregon from Washington.
* Portland takes second for best cities to ride your bike.