Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Washington Summers

It's been a busy July....we started our month at Oakbridge, Young Life's Jr. High camp in Ramona, CA. I took a break from camp last week to fly with the boys up to Seattle for Betsy's wedding. She was the most beautiful bride! It was an incredible wedding that I felt blessed to attend. 


Spent the rest of the week hanging out with my sister and her family. Six kids between the two of us...good times. We had a family party, a friend party, and a trip to Point Defiance Zoo to end on a high note. I love visiting Seattle in the summer.  It reminds me of growing up. Gorgeous hanging baskets on every porch, fresh blueberries and peaches, and the occasional glorious, sunny day.

One sunny day out of five, not bad Seattle. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails