Monday, August 1, 2011

Hooray!

Bear's mixed reaction to hugging "Dr. Evil", the camp villain 

A new logo! I'm so excited about it. What do you think? 

We're headed home from Oakbridge tomorrow. It's been a great month, but we're ready to settle back into the Giant Peach and kick back a bit. The kids are all water-logged, tan and a little bit sassy for my taste. It'll be a bit of Byard boot camp this week. I'm sure it's been a little bit quiet around the neighborhood with our boys gone, but it's about to get a whole lot noisier... 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

adorable photo! Can't wait to have y'all home.

onehm said...

GREAT photo! Love the new logo!
And we haven't been gone for a month, but let me tell you- my kids are too sassy for my taste too.
We are trying to squeeze the last bit of fun out of the summer before the kids go back to school next week...

Betsy said...

LOVE the logo! It looks great.
Can't wait to have you all home.
It's lonely here without you. :)

Jules said...

I love, love, love the logo sis! So glad you are home, have a fun week of boot camp. Love you!

Shey said...

I miss you guys!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails