Friday, August 12, 2011

Odds & Ends

Image via StephModo

Northwest Berry Pie. Yum.


Love my big, open windows and views from each room. More rooms with a view.


Plan on sticking these new stamps to every letter.


Sailing in Greece. Yes, please.


The cutest wedding favor ever.


I'm obsessed with giants letters. These comic book letters are adorable for boys.


Pretty vacation book. Doesn't hurt that the vacation was in England!


What are you up to this weekend? We'll be packing up the cars and heading out for our Malibu camping trip. I'm a classic over-packer for things like this, so I'm trying to weed out the non-essentials. Big shopping trip tomorrow for all of the delicious camp food we'll be eating! Have a great week and I'll be back with tales of our time at the beach. Yippee!

1 comment:

Brooke Evans said...

Can't wait to hear how Malibu beach is. Maybe it will have to be our next destination.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails