Monday, October 17, 2011

Buddy


Buddy Walk 2011 was a smashing success. We walked, we talked, stopped at the Koi pond, we ate pizza and did a little dancing. We wore shirts that that declared Ben as "The Most Interesting Man in the World". (Tagline: I don't often prefer to walk, but when I do, I Buddy Walk. Appropriate, right?) Ben reveled in the attention and I loved being around the greatest people in the world. 
 
Events celebrating people with Down Syndrome cross all barriers...social, economic, racial. I love complimenting parents on their adorable new babies and watching people in their 50's with Down Syndrome get down on the dance floor. It's truly a privilege to be part of this community. 
 
Buddy Walk 2012. It's never too soon to reserve your spot!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails