Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Discover San Diego | Architectural Salvage


Love, love, LOVE, Architectural Salvage. Have you been? Part vintage design mecca, part treasure hunt, it's the best shop around for finding just the right vintage piece. The glass doorknobs and leaded glass windows had me drooling. The door and cabinet hardware sections can't be beat. And the lighting...don't get me started. My next house will have a chandelier or schoolhouse light from here. I found myself wishing I had a spot for the "WOW" sign and flower light fixture. Bear had his fingers crossed that the resident shop cat was for sale. That cat was large and in charge.

Next time you're in San Diego, swing by Little Italy to shop at Architectural Salvage. Save time for lunch at Burger Lounge or Bencotto. Perfect end to your architectural shopping spree.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails