There's something so special about your first born. It feels like it takes forever for them to finally arrive and when they do, there are just no words to describe that feeling. I remember those first few weeks so well. It didn't matter how few hours of sleep we were getting, or how many times he wanted to eat, or how much he cried...we were just so in love. Can't believe it's been 9 years since that day. Love you even more than we did the day you were born.
Top 9 reasons Lincoln is so awesome...
9. He's doesn't do anything without making a case for both sides, weighing the pro's and con's, and discussing the ramifications of all possible decisions.
8. There's not an animal he can't make friends with. He professes his two possible vocations are veterinarian or lawyer.
7. He proclaims that his only two talents are burping the alphabet and making armpit farts.
6. He plays legos and bay blades with Harrison and is teaching him a strong sense of competition by never letting him win.
5. He's a great friend & loves to make the kids in his class laugh. (sorry, Mrs. Rose-Weber)
4. He's got tons of compassion for Ben. He's a one man justice system.
3. He prays every night and reminds us when we forget.
2. Every episode America's funniest home videos makes him laugh until he has to pee. He has the greatest laugh ever.
1. You just never know what he's going to think of next, and we wouldn't have it any other way. Love you Linc!