Sunday, June 29, 2008

Starbucks Rendezvous


Seriously, a straw is at least 30 minutes of good, clean fun. Benners had a blast with his green straw at Starbucks today while I worked on my mac (our house internet was down) and talked with Lee (cool grandpa who hangs out at Starbucks). Had an interesting conversation with Lee about the book "The Shack" and faith. I love meeting an older person who talks about their life. Makes my 37 years seem like squat. 

We went to our church's night service tonight. Super casual, great music and good discussion. After the service we came out to an awesome sunset, thanks to the forest fire burning in south phoenix...
It's hot here. Like 111 degrees. Send refreshments. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute pics of the Benners! : )

Thanks so much for the comment and for adding me to your links list!

- Sarah

Kimberly Jarman said...

My sister is going to that night service... she dyed her hair brown but you guys have to meet sometime!!

jen byard said...

I think I saw her, but I was too shy :) I'll introduce myself to her next week...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails