Thursday, July 10, 2008

Shout out to my Blog's Youngest Reader


I want to introduce you to my blog's youngest reader, Miss Caroline. She's my favorite 8 year old...a few reasons Caroline is so great :

1. She is super fun and she plays great with kids of all ages
2. She's the most creative girl I know (see outfit above)
3. She knows everything about the Pioneer & Colonial Days
3. She is a great big sister 
4. She has awesome dance moves
5. and mostly because God only made one CAROLINE 
Keep reading Caroline...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mrs. Byard, Thank you for putting me on it. I like the picture a lot. I hope I see you guys again soon. love, Caroline

jen byard said...

You're welcome Caroline....you're awesome and we love you over here at the Byard house. Lincoln said that I should have blogged that you know alot about kings and queens and indians too...cool :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails