Thursday, August 14, 2008

Bedroom Make-over Progress


I love this fabric so much, I'd like to write it a poem, or buy it some chocolates or something, corny, I know. But I'm serious, it's so much more gorgeous in person than it was on the internet. I made this down pillow tonight to put on top of my hotel bed, and re-covered my desk chair seat. Just enough left for something small.

Bedroom is so close to done, but not quite...John's coming home on monday so I'll finish up this weekend. It's quite lovely. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jen, dang that fabric really is gorgeous! I am wracking my brain figuring out how I can use it in my house. It's so unique and beautiful!

Can't wait to see it in person tomorrow!!

Cristine's Story said...

Wow! I better walk across the street and see it in person. Love the fabric!

Michelle :) said...

horray! make sure you post that poem online- that you write for your fabric

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails