Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Husband's Away Home Make-Over

Ok, for some bizarre reason, whenever my husband is out of town for any length of time I feel the need to redecorate. It's fun to suprise him and he doesn't have to stress out or give me too much input in the process.
He's on to me though...here's our conversation before he left for Africa yesterday.

John "So, which room of the house will you be re-decorating while I'm gone?"
Me "Honey, I have three kids now, I'll be busy"
John "So, which room of the house will you be re-decorating?
Me "Oh, don't be silly"

So, it's the master bedroom. Not bad before, just getting bored with it, and the gross carpet had to go. 
Check back for the "after" pictures in a few days...

Sage Green walls...nasty carpet...boring curtains...nothing special

2 comments:

Cristine's Story said...

Can't wait to see what you do!

Michelle :) said...

you're too fun! can't wait to see the pics

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails