So, the progress on the master bedroom re-model is going a little slower than anticipated (three kids & husband in Africa!) so I thought I'd give you a sneak preview of some of the elements I've added so far. Thanks for the opinions on fabric, Ladies. I'm excited about the Anna Maria Horner print above for accents. It's on it's way from online fabric land. Floor is in, and paint is up. Lots of details left. John will be so happy that I'm using these vintage architectural prints from his family. And that I got all new linens for our now comfy bed. I'm thinking what he's sleeping on in Africa is not so comfy, so he's in for a real treat when he gets home.
Still open for comments or input on this project!





3 comments:
howww exciting!
love it! i want to come over and see! and then you still need to design/decorate for me!!!
Looove it! I know that I've said it a hundred times, but you make me tired. That sucks when I am younger...must be something in that Mesa water. Great choices on the room...love the floor.
Post a Comment