Sunday, August 3, 2008

Vintage Decor Give Away!

In honor of all the things I just added to the Vintage Shop, here's a give-away! This gorgeous silver candelabra, & J & G Meakin China Dessert Plates (4) & Bowls (2)(I LOVE this pattern) are all yours for the comment...
Leave your comment on this post for your chance to win! I'll randomly draw a winner on Wed, Aug. 6th. Enter quick! And don't be stingy, tell a friend...



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful! I would love to give them a home! Also, thanks for your blog!

Anonymous said...

oops! The previous post was mine...my finger slipped and it posted anonymously.

Anonymous said...

these are gorgeous! thanks for entering me maumauisginger at gmail dot com

As Told By Molly said...

Thanks for the give away opportunity.
I have been lurking on your blog since discovering the link on Blissful Living's site and happy for the chance to leave a comment.
I love your style!

Alanna said...

Gorgeous!!! I would love them! Hope you guys are doing great. :) - Alanna in DC

Everhart Family said...

Loving your blog!!! Thanks for all the humor & life.

Congrats on the 18!!! Way to go!

Heather said...

is it too late? i'd love the candelabra

audreypawdrey said...

They are both beautiful! I would love to win.

Anonymous said...

I really love those plates!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails