Friday, May 28, 2010

Discover San Diego



While San Diego is definitely a vacation mecca, I've really fallen in love with the things I've seen off the beaten path. Hence, discover San Diego. 


I'll post pics and comments weekly about something special I've found. Hope this feature will help you picture what we're up to, and give you some ideas for your next trip to town. 


Starting out with my own neighborhood, Golden Hill. This pic is the view from my Bear & Ben's bedroom window. The jacarandas line our street and are in full bloom. The park at the end of the street has one of the best views of downtown I've seen, huge climbing trees, and canyon hiking trails surrounding it. 


Golden Hill, our hidden gem. 
(Next week we'll venture a little further from home)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails