Thursday, June 3, 2010

Protecting the Mac

There are very few items in my home that I would be heart broken over losing. My MacBook is one of those few. It's not that's it's special. Or has even performed that well. (three burned-out hard drives and one electrical system. Why didn't anyone tell me you aren't supposed to put your laptop on your LAP?)
But it's the piece of equipment that truly launched me into the 21st century. 

It's seen better days. Now that it will only be making trips to Starbucks and back, I feel the need to pamper it a bit. "Pretty up" it's scratched white case with something a little more honoring. So, here are a few choices. 



Leather MacBook Case | the most expensive option, but for good reason. I think this is the kind of bag people stop to ask you about. 


 Black Brochade MacBook Case | definitely more reasonably priced...looks like something I'd carry, but is it too generic? 




Retro MacBook Sleeve | skip the "bag" altogether, and just go with the under the arm sleeve. I love this retro silver leather style. 


What do you do to protect your laptop? 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go leather for sure, I really like the first one & the silver sleeve. Just think once your Mac dies you will have something for your Ipad !

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails