Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Eclipse Verdict

Well, my personal verdict is that Eclipse was a lots better than New Moon. One reason. More Edward face time. Lots of it. Dark, sulky, moody, and lots of other adjectives. Loved it. Seeing it again as soon as I can. 

Favorite moments...

All of the scenes in the Cullen's house. The party, the family meetings, Edward and Bella.

The scene where they met with the wolves and practiced fighting. It reminded me of the baseball scene in the first movie. 

Any scene where all of the Cullens were dressed in black and standing in a line looking fierce. Yes, I said fierce. 

What was your favorite scene? 

4 comments:

Tracey said...

My favorite scene was when Bella stays the night with Edward at his house. Oh and I also loved that showed how Jasper and Rosalie became vampires. Oh and I loved the wolves attacking the newborns.

I need to see it again too. I was a little disappointed the movie, but I think it is because I had such high hopes as Eclipse was my favorite book in the series.

Anonymous said...

eek! didn't read your whole post because I haven't seen it yet. Would love to go see it with you when you get back if you're game!

TrishtheDish said...

Excellent.

Cari said...

I am a HUGE Twilight fan, though I thought the first half of the movie was a bit dull, but the last half was great! I have to agree that Jasper and Rosalie saying they became vampires was neat. Did you know there will be a 4th and 5th movie? The last book Breaking Dawn will be split into 2 parts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails