Friday, July 16, 2010

Summer Treats






This is what happens when I blog at night. Ice Cream. I spent $1.75 on a Strawberry Sundae Crunch Bar last night when the ice cream man came by. But what I really wanted was something 'Licious. (that's Harrison's version) 

While searching today, I ran across this awesome ice cream company in LA. Coolhaus. Pink & Silver Mail Van + Homemade ice cream sandwiches + unique flavors + edible wrappers = that's what I'm talkin' about. 

Try these flavors out...sea salt carmel, pistachio with black truffles, chocolate chipotle, dirty mint chip, and marscapone balsamic fig. (ok, that last one might even be over my "try anything" limit) 

Coolhaus, please consider sending your next truck to San Diego. Thank you. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails