This is a craft for all ages. Make a bunch and hang them around the house to add to the homemade, more-cute-than-creepy, factor.
A few easy steps...
1. Glue small styrofoam ball (head) to large ball (body)
2. Use skewer to hold spider while you spray paint (go light or it will bubble up) or paint with acrylics.
3. Use chenille pipe cleaners for legs. Push into body and bend to shape.
4. Glue eyes and sequin nose.
5. Decorate with glue and glitter, sequins or silver tissue paper cut into small squares.
6. Use fishing line to hang your spiders!