Thursday, December 30, 2010

Before & After: The Laundry Room

The roughest spot in our house is the attic space. Intended for storage, it wasn't exactly the perfect place for the washer/dryer hook-ups. Since there wasn't another spot for them, I've been doing laundry (tons of it!) up there. (Notice the insulation hanging down, the roof boards showing through and other creepy, crawly things hanging around.) 

Yesterday, I'd had enough of the situation. Pulled out some of my favorite fabric, a can of grey/green paint and dug up some accessories from around the house. Not bad for a few hours of work and no moola.  

BEFORE 


AFTER 

6 comments:

Cooking Rebel said...

Wow I hate doing laundry but even that room would make me actually want to do laundry.

Michelle :) said...

viola!!! Jen strikes again. . .

Sco said...

Amazing . . . simply amazing. I cleaned our pantry after seeing this

Michelle said...

are you kidding me??? That is amazing!!

Jules said...

Nice work sis! You amaze me with your makeover's. Love the wallpaper!

JuLieO said...

That is so impressive!

P.s see you sooN!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails