Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 Highlights



Happy New Year Blog Friends! We had a fabulous festival-of-food last night and a 9pm ringing in of the new year. 


I love New Year's Day because it feels so exciting to think about the potential of the year ahead. But before thinking too far ahead, I did some reflecting today on the past year. As I clicked through my blog posts, I both celebrated what's happened and got excited to make some changes in 2011. But that's another post :) So with no further ado, here are my favorite posts of 2010. Enjoy!


January 
Ben's Day on Design Mom 
Kitchen Island Re-do 
Newport 2010 
February 
The Giant Peach | Living Room
Soup Your Kids Will Eat 
The Giant Peach | Ben & Bear's Room 
March 
Like it is. 
Pre-fab
Field Trip 
April 
Home Design via Houston
New Shop for My Three Sons Designs 
Missing the Boat
May 
Mother's Day 
Listen Up 
The Giant Peach Party 
June 
Hello Kindergarten 
Babble Feature by Design Mom
Wall of Art  
July
Vintage Library Cart
Home Design Week | Paint Day 
Young Life Kids 
August 
Kitchen Mini-Remodel
Seal Beach 
Found 
September 
Big Heart 
60 Minute Makeover
Kirtsy Party with Elizabeth Irvine
October 
Go, Ben, Go  
Dining Room (Multi-Purpose) Closet
Thanksgiving at the Beach 
November 
Halloween in Golden Hill 
I Heart Seattle 
Thankful 
December 
Holiday Fest 2010 
Carmelized Onion Dip 
Family Pictures at Balboa Park 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails