Monday, April 18, 2011

Odds and Ends (Monday Edition)


Have you tried Design Story? Great weekly deals on fun, modern things. I love browsing. 


I'm ordering one of these gorgeous calligraphy address stamps.


Marta definitely deserved to be on this list. Lots of other fun blogs to check on too.  


How fun is this set of Milk Bottle Measuring Cups. Anthropologie, you know what we like. 


Great DIY tutorials for your house. I dare you to make one of these. 


I love n.e.e.t. finds. 


Did you have a lovely weekend? I loved this weekend. Full of fun stuff. My favorite part was attending the Mission Hills annual community yard sale with Betsy and Jordan. Lots of awesome loot. 


Hope your Monday is off to a great start...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails