Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Surf Camp

My first post as a 40-year-old. Can you tell the difference? I'm feeling fabulous to be honest. Not a bit different. Had an incredible time on our trip to Chicago! I don't feel like anyone told me what a truly amazing city it is. Loved it. Pictures and more to come...

But for now, check out these sweet pictures of Lincoln at surf camp. He's doing so well, and really loves it. So fun to watch him trying so hard out there, and not wanting to even come in for snack time. (now, that's unlike anyone in our family!) 


I had to drag Ben out of the surf this afternoon as we were watching Linc. He was getting in the way of some people doing a video shoot. Turns out they were filming Real World, San Diego. Hope Ben makes the cut. 

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails