Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tecui



The SoNo Park Holiday Fest is just a few days away! Luis from Tecui will be joining us again with his unique designs. Love them! 

1. What prompted you to start your business?
Well, as a graphic designer I was always drawing and doodling, so I decided to take those drawings a little bit more serious. I decided to start my own brand with my nickname ''Técui''. Here I can design and create my own artwork and products.

2. Where do you find inspiration for your work?
Well, it all started by drawing rocks and landscapes from Baja California. Then they evolved to more graphics,simple lines and forms. Then I took that to design compositions and characters.


4. What is the best part about owning your own business?
The liberty to design what I want...and the complements I get from people are also pretty cool.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails