Friday, March 9, 2012

Odds & Ends

found this on one of my new favorites 

I love Joanna's honesty about her depression. 


Beautiful, clean & open farmhouse. Love the nursery!


A beautiful outdoor baby shower.


My dream dinner. San Diego next please. 


Chalkboard labels are awesome. Thanks Martha. 


Saw this print on Design Mom. Love.

Great idea for babies. 


Don't you love this quote? Perfect for our current situation...we're moving! Again, I know :) Just down the street to South Park but that still means going through every square inch of our belongings. Three piles...toss, garage sale and keep :) 


I actually have an odd affinity for moving. Two reasons. 


1. I love starting fresh with less "stuff" 
2. I love decorating, so a blank slate always makes me happy. 


This house is much bigger, and they are doing a complete overhaul on it this month. Can't wait. 


This weekend is looking like a lovely one here. I'll be sure to get my troops out for some fun to counterbalance the chaos around the house. I'll be hitting this awesome annual yard sale, and we're all looking forward to the first Little League game of the year. Go Aztecs! 


Till next week. Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails