I used to LOVE playing dog pile when I was a kid...especially if there was someone bigger than me around so I didn't have to be on the bottom! There's something just so fun about a pile of laughing bodies. Ben (#2 from the top) wasn't so sure about the pile-up and Harrison (top of the pile) just looks shocked...
I like to try to control the wrestling a bit...my 5 year old, Lincoln, loves to blind-side me and cut me off at the knees. Or karate chop every part of my body. Ouch.
I made a discovery the other day about my boys' feet. Harrison, 6 months, has bigger feet than Ben who's 3 1/2 years! Harrison's are on the big side, and Ben's are on the "oh so small" side. Great for sharing shoes...
On our way to Flagstaff in the morning for our summer vacation in the cool north. I'll post some pics of the "wilderness" this weekend.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Dog Pile
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Have a great vacation and, may I say...NO FAIR!
Post a Comment