Friday, June 25, 2010

Odds and Ends



Saw these fabulous mailing labels from Tape Swell on Twig & Thistle. 


Since I'm 30 minutes away from the nearest Starbucks, I'm making due with these Iced Mochas from Seattle's Best. Pretty yummy over ice. 


This Blueberry Boy Bait (great name, and appropriate for my household) will be made to share this weekend. Mmm. Blueberries. 


My summers growing up always included a pair of saltwater sandals to go to the beach with. Found a good deal here


Hope you have a fun-filled weekend! We'll be saying goodbye to our first week of campers tomorrow, and welcoming the second group on Sunday. Feeling very blessed to be here at Lost Canyon. 


See you here on Monday for a music-lovers giveaway...

2 comments:

Jenny said...

do they taste canny?

jen byard said...

No, taste great in the can or over ice! I like the iced mocha best, but the vanilla latte is good too...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails