Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I Love Lonny



I love when my online subscription to Lonny lands in my email box. I wish it came every month. I still miss Cottage Living and Domino, but Lonny has almost taken their place. Did you know that you can click on the items or paint colors you like in the magazine and it will give you the information on purchasing? So cool. 


Here are my favorite layouts from the December issue. Favorite things from these pictures...
1. Reflection of art above the couch. Eclectic use of art and staging. 
2. Sunburst mirror paired with unique black fireplace insert. 
3. Serene bathroom with distressed tub surround paired with bright hall color. 
4. Glossy fireplace treatment and antique family portraits. 
5. Chandelier centerpiece (love the reflection) and black doors with wood floors.
6. Detail on the fireplace mantle and the hardware the dog portrait is hung on. 


See you in January Lonny. Two issues in a row. Sweet. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails